Zack Knight and Keys 'n Krates

Today I have a little bit of a shorter post, but I can promise you that it's a good one. Today I wanted to focus on ethnic music, particularly, Indian music. And I have music for you by an artist out of England by the name Zack Knight.

Now this is a guy who has a really great thing going on in terms of musicality. In fact, this is something I have seen a lot more of, a nice resurgence of a style of music that definitely went underground for a few years before resurfacing. This hip-hop oriented music is a great style because it is a smooth fusion of Indian and Western music. I mean it is a straight flow between the two, switching between them and making sure the song gets some Hindi in there as well as English.

Now this song, in particular, is definitely geared more towards English, with only a few verses done in Hindi and Punjabi, but I seriously haven't been able to get the song out of my head. I mean it has everything- a sick beat, a catchy chorus, and a really good vibe. I definitely would consider this song to have a seductively thrilling kind of sound. Everything about this song screams sensuality, and that is both intriguing and exciting considering that the song has a heavier hip hop and dance vibe to it. I wouldn't call it EDM or anything, nor would I really call it trap. It is the kind of song that blends the lines of genres, falling into the realms of hip hop, R&B, trap, and your general electronic music.

Zack Knight has a really nice and smooth voice which makes this song even more seductive. His voice is a little softer and gentler, but when he sings this song, especially the chorus, he oozes charisma and suaveness. This song also features Jasmin Walia. She does a fantastic job in this song and I love the fact that she has the more aggressive sound in the song rather than Zack Knight. She definitely pulls out the fierce kind of sexy with her role in the song, and that is awesome to hear! However, her voice is pretty autotuned, which means I haven't really heard her actually voice. But in this case, I think the auto tune fits the sound of the song. After all, this is kind of like a Bollywood song without really using typical Bollywood flairs. And one of those aspects is auto tuning the female vocals. This song is so upbeat and is such an awesome song to groove and jam out. This song is dripping with energy and tension, making it a dangerously great song. I would love to hear it in a club and on the dance floor here in the States. This is one of those sexy songs you use to reel people in, to strut yourself and show the world what you've got.

Today's instrumental song is by Keys 'N Krates. Now the reason I had to post this song was because they have a song with the same name as the first. I song that I am posting today because why not? This song is probably the most popular by Keys 'N Krates, and has been heard a lot of different places. I just hope that this serves as an opportunity for you.  I hope you enjoy the music and please feel free to comment!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ima Robot and Tame Impala

Röyksopp & Robyn and Transformers Age of Extinction