Today's song is by an indie rock/pop group called Jukebox the Ghost. They have a cafe style sound with a Neon Trees style rock. I think they sound really unique with their style of rock and the way the songs are written. Today's song is by Thomas Bergersen and falls into the epic music category, but I totally enjoyed it! I hope you enjoy the music and please feel free to comment!
Father John Misty and Inglorious Basterds
Today I have some music for you that is by an artist I have been following for a little while now. Father John Misty seems to have broken through and is on a quiet but steady rise within the music world. What I really like about Father John Misty, is the depth he has both musically and lyrically. He's also a bit eclectic, which is always a plus! To kick us off, I want to talk about Father John Misty as a whole. He has taken on the artistic persona as someone who oddly fits a more folksy kind of sound. It is a neat progression because Father John Misty was a former member of a couple of indie bands, including Fleet Foxes. And with the latter band, we do get to hear some of that folk sound which seems to have translated over into Father John Misty's music. He also happens to be a singer, songwriter, guitarist and drummer. Meaning, he has the capability to record and produce his own music. Which he does. The production of this song is absolutely incredible! From vocals to instru...
Comments
Post a Comment